Monday, December 31, 2007

new year beckons

As 2007 draws to a close, 2008 approaches. Another year has passed ever so swiftly although its just as if yesterday when I was on my way to school for the first day of form 3. Many things have happened and its been a rather eventful year.

Among the more memorable happenings would be me quiting being a prefect, sitting for my PMR examinations, losing in futsal competitions(twice or thrice), not making the bowling squad, celebrating my birthday, sitting for my theory exam, getting my theory results and also my PMR results.

Not really the kind of happenings that make the hairs of one's back tingle but well at least I can say,

I QUIT BEING A PREFECT!

And so moving on, as a new year looms ever closer, one has to have resolutions right. So here are some of mine.

1 To play football more skillfully

2 To understand the subjects that are hard to understand

3 To not fail in any exam and to study harder

4 To save more money

5 To help MANCHESTER UNITED WIN THE PREMIERSHIP (by watching every match)


Okay I can understand if you guys find this lame cause it is. HAHA

So before I start to crap further I better stop now while I'm still sober. Enjoy your parties people if you are at one, drink up your alcohol and quickly refill, eat more eat more, open your eyes if you're viewing a fireworks display, and finally don't forget to wish your loved ones.

As we are so focused on the future, we miss out on the present. Take things one step at a time and enjoy 2007 or whateverthat's left of it as were never coming back.

Remember the good times of the year and forget the bad and painful.

Were moving on to a new year.

Were changing with every passing second, minute, and hour.

Hopefully it's for the better.


TO 2008!! WITH HOPE AND JOY!!


-to forgetting the bad and cherishing the good-

No comments: