Tuesday, January 1, 2008

rewards and more rewards

As the PMR results are out, and many scoring parent satisfactory results, rewards are now in the question and minds of those who achieved those results. Me included of course. I am human after all.

So what is it I want? I used to have this thought. I would want a TRIP TO JAPAN FOR A WEEK. Just me on a tour kind of trip with other people of course. But as times are bad and with the economy looking ever so cantik, that plan was foiled.

Among the rewards some of my clicks have received were hand phones ( kinda cool ones if I may add), cash ( lots of it ), PlayStation, and some still waiting. Laptops and stuff in that region haven't been dished out but its only a matter of time I guess.


What about me you ask?


I'm getting a PSP if everything goes well. HAHA.


But, I wouldn't mind receiving cash though.



-to rewards and everything that comes with it-

No comments: