Monday, January 7, 2008

a little game to ease the pain

tagged by my dear partner KAY

Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it total 20 questions, then tag to 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she had been tag. Whoever did the tag will have blessing from all.You must link to the one who tag you, then spread it to 8 people, let the game go on, return the tag to sender is prohibited.

1. What is your dream during your childhood?
- to be a footballer for Manchester United (still possible if i grow like few feet taller and gain some muscle along with that height)

2. You like rainy day or sunny day? Why?
- rainy as it makes me think about stuff more so than usual

3. Which colour you like most? Black or White?
- black. classic.

4. If you've chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
- what I've been holding back all this while

5. Where is the place you wanted to go most? Why?
- Japan cause its my hometown

6.Which part of you that you hate most?
- my left leg cause can't kick well with it ( well a wonderful right is better than two decent ones don't you think?)

7. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
-take a long walk home after school and if its raining, more so the effectiveness

8. What are you afraid to lose most?
- all who are dear to me

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Or just keep it secret observing from afar?
- all I guess after each fails

10. List out 3 good points of the one who tagged you.
- pretty, sweet, caring

11. What are the requirements that you wish for your other half?
- to feel how I feel about her

12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret most?
- how I wish that I could turn back time and rectify it but I shall not let it be known here

13. Which type of person you hate most?
- people who annoy me badly

14.What is your ambition?
- maybe this is why they dumped me in 4E. to do some thinking on what I wanna be.

15.What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad.
- as Joey said, which he/she?

16. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
- also this can't be revealed

17. Who would you want to spend your last day with?
- everyone I that hold close to my heart

18. What do you think that is most important in your life?
- love, compassion, friendship

19. Who's your favourite cartoon character?
- Sanosuke Sagara ( the perfect example of one who never gives up)

20.What will you do if the world ends tomorrow?
- do all I can to prevent it ( transforming into Peter Petrelli and save the world)

I tag:
1 ash
2 sean
3 kim
4 JC
5 evelyn
6 everlyn

No comments: