Sunday, January 27, 2008

yet another birthday

Had a surprise birthday party for Kim at cs. Chin Fang and Wenli were the main planners I guess. Even Kim's mum got in on the plan. She fetched Kim to cs. Kim not knowing came and was surprised. She even came to tears. TOUCHED. Sean was there to make things all the more sweeter. HAHA

Okay so this is what happened exactly. Chin Fang went to get Kim. The rest of us waited eagerly at seasons (one more eagerly than the rest). So Kim came. All there was too be heard was,

OH MY GOD!!! OH OH GOSH!!! YOU ALL AH!!! WAH!!! (you get the picture)

Sean was sitting next to Kim if anyone of you is wondering. Then one after another we gave our presents to her. Sean's stood out the most of you ask me. Stars glued to the present. This calls for a long awww. He even wrote a poem for her. AWWW.

Sean would go on to receive more "teases" and the rest of them not forgetting me "teased" me too if you get what I mean. So we walked, walked, and then at four Kim's mum gave us a lift back to Perling. It was raining. HEAVILY.

Kim and the rest went on home with me and Sean waiting at Perling Mall for the rain to subside a little. Sean phoned his mum to pick him while I on the other hand ran home in the rain. Feels so much fun running in the rain. Everytime it's just different. WTH.

Anyway today was a great day. And yea Wenli if you do read this post, I would like the group photo the waitress took for us. Thanks in advance.


something else I've realised today. THE BEATLES ROCK!!!



-to the days where you just gaze on and on and on-

No comments: