Monday, December 17, 2007

the holiday

First of all sorry for the long interval between updates. Well, I have been caught up with unwanted matters (to be blogged about later).
And so my holiday, went to cameron highlands and KL. Not quite a holiday I had in mind but it was great, considering that I only went to those places.


first day of (5/12)

Went up to KL that morning. Later in the afternoon headed to KLCC to window shop as I didnt have much money. Ended up buying a watch though.


The watch I got,












Didn't buy anything else there. Not that rich. The watch burned a "BIG" hole in my pocket. XD



second day (6/12)

Left for cameron, reached cameron, checked in to the apartment, walked in cameron, was raining, went to night market where even malays speak cantonese. (I'm saying this cause I don't understand cantonese so yea)


third day (7/12)

Still in cameron. went to the cactus valley, strawberry farm, and tea plantation. Bought tea and more tea!! strawberry farm







tea plantation

family pic at the tea shop


fourth day (8/12)
Left cameron, went back to KL. Met up with my uncle's aunt and cousins at one utama for dinner. Just before that went to the curve to do some shopping. Dinner at one utama was great. We ate at a vietnamese restuarant.


the vietnamese restaurant


after dinner, we walked around and I bought an album from Rock Corner. Papamore's latest tittled RIOT!


the album

5th day (9/12)

Went to sg. buloh for breakfast. Dim Sum it was. All the way there you know from Damansara but it was worth it. The food was great! Back at my aunt's place, my cousin brought me for a ride in his car around the housing estate.




IT WAS SERIOUSLY AWESOME!!!


the speed we were going at



the stunt he pulled off

imagine being in a car doing that,




do you have it in you head??




If you don't, get someone to have you in their car and pull it off. You'll love it





Left for home after that wondering will dad ever do that??



IMPOSSIBLE



(laughs)





-to RIOT!,TEA, and SPEED-




No comments: