Wednesday, December 5, 2007

in PJ for the moment

Woke up at 5 in the morning to get ready for my trip up north. Considering that I woke up that early, we left rather late at a time of 7.30. That was after breakfast and all but still it seemed a long time right.


Well to me it did.


But wth that's just me.


(breakfast was at MCDONALDS)




And so we headed on to the highway and a couple of stops along the way with me sleeping all the way through until we reached Seremban. The journey here was pretty smooth no jams whatsoever.
Finally we reached our destination at 11.38 to be exact. Had lunch, slept a little more, watched TV and decided to use my cousin's computer to post something. And so here I am.


Ever wondered what the best newspaper is?
well here's an answer for you,

uncle: know which newspaper is the best?
jon: no?
uncle: obviously THE SUN!
aunt: cause its free?
uncle: YEA!!
jon: ............


but hey its true isn't it. Free stuff do seem nice. Earlier my friend's condo just opened a canteen and was serving free meals as sort of an advertisement and so my friend went to try it out.( come on its a FREE LUNCH, wouldn't you go?) anyway I asked her how it tasted and she said it was not bad considering it was free and all so there you have it.

FREE STUFF ROCK!!


-to the freedom in the world-

No comments: