Wednesday, December 19, 2007

the couple

I'm blogging today about Ivan (yes to all who know him, the famous Ivan) and also the equally infamous Alex.


Well, so the story begins.


Well sorta.


Okay so this is it, Alex and Ivan have known each other since, form one i guess but that's not important here. What is is the fact that they're as close as hmm let's say Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. (I couldn't find a better more loving couple in comparison so..laughs)

Anyway, the two of them do have many similarities unlike popular belief that they don't. So I compiled a list to prove all you people who think likewise wrong.
Here it is,

Similarities between Alex and Ivan:

1 they are guys (DUHH!!)

2 they wear specs

3 they love eating (maybe one more than the other but wth)

4 they are both "moral nilai" memorising idiots

5 they both are in the st john cadet team

6 they both love to bodek teachers

7 they are both very how to put it, stuck up

8 they both go after girls form the same school ( just in case you're wondering, shhh, its CONVENT)

9 they cant get enough of each other (literally)

10 they both love bickering (more often than not with each other)

11 they both suck in football

12 they both are gay occasionally (the happy meaning of the word)

13 they are both GAY (now its the usual meaning of the word)

14 they both are so gonna kill me tomorrow but for the sake of blogging I'll LIVE ON!!



p/s Ivan and Alex argue everyday without fail. But in all honesty, they love each other. THEY DO!!, I'm not joking. I AM NOT!!...


to the couple mentioned above, repeat after me "you love each other"


you do right??


XD


sorry to the couple though


-to the backlash I'll receive tomorrow-

No comments: