Tuesday, December 4, 2007

of walls, gates, fences and a start

A wall is what it is. A WALL.



Funny how my first post would be about a wall of all things but ah....
This is the time when I enlighten you on the whole fuss about the wall.



I'm not talking about the wall in "STARDUST" or about the wall that many may or may not have come across in "FACEBOOK".



Okay, back to where I was. I was at my friend's place to celebrate DEEPAVALI/RAYA or so although it may seem a little late now but nevertheless that's not my point here.



Alright! enough crap although this whole post may seem like one.
So me and my friends were at the end of the street launching rockets (sounds more spectacular doesn't it) . Not knowing that the guard locks the gate at 9pm sharp,( for all of you who didn't know, Impian Emas has a damn strict security much to my annoyance) we continued with the launching having more fun with each passing rocket and also sudden car alarm ringings.
Alex then had a call or something indicating that he had to return to Ash's house to wait for his parents to pick him and was bent on climbing the fence although it was lined with sharp wires.
Nelson was also in a panic as his uncle had already reached the front porch of Ash's house. And so as Alex risked it all by climbing the wall oopps fence, the others including myself looked at the gate/fence as if there was something we were missing and so it seemed as Pira noticed that a simple lift of the gate at its hinge would allow us to squeeze through. And so it proved to be true. We laughed all the way back to Ash's house and also at Alex for climbing it.



And so there you have it. (p/s it was actually sort of a gate/fence but a wall sounds all the much better)


-to better posts-

No comments: