Monday, August 11, 2008

to kill or not to kill

With all the talk oops, spam about HELL CORRESPONDENCE and DEATH NOTE, I've decided to share my views on the oh so 'serious" matter. So first off this is a brief explanation on the two powerhouses of killing in the fictional world.

DEATH NOTE, a black book that allows it's user to come into contact with a Death God. Any person who's name is written in the book will die after a period of time. If no cause of death is noted, the victim will die of acute heart attack. Yes yes, this is all a little lame but hey it's become a worldwide hit with some fanatics really believing and REALLY committing crimes to follow their idol's path as shown in the Death Note series. Oh, did I forget to mention that when the owner of the Death Note dies, he or she will neither go to heaven nor hell.

HELL CORRESPONDENCE. This would be a network so to say. A group of people linked to a website that carry out revenge for people that type whoevers name into a website. Simple as it may sound, a series of events would take place and finally, the person intended to receive the pain shall taste it and die. AH, but as soon the person that typed the name dies, he or she shall go to hell. YES YES, this is where the name came from.

So, based on the two brief summaries, I can conclude that

1 I AM NOT A FAN OF BOTH
2 I BELIEVE IN DYING THE NATURAL WAY
3 I WOULD PREFER DYING SAVING SOMEONE
4 I THINK ALL THIS SPAM IS UTTER NONSENSE ( but to be a good sport, I'll let all you continue spamming )
5 I HAVE MY OWN WAYS TO FEEL PAIN WITHOUT THOSE TWO METHODS



- to way way way way way better posts, no spams than this -

No comments: