Thursday, August 28, 2008

telling a tale, each one

Purely random



home, welcoming me after a long day
look what we have here, a casualty. "Hmm", says Irwin, " should we just dump him here?"
in the background," YOU DARE??!!!", replies the jittery Ivan.


mirror mirror on the chair ( of e.c), who did this?


now take a step left or right? ( I guess I'll just keep walking straight then)



100 plus or coke? well, I'll take the latter. It does clean toilet bowls pretty well.

yawn, Sunday morning. Omega. Time, 7.40. Class starts in 50 minutes. What the hell am I doing there so early? No one in the class except me.


Batu Feringgi. This certainly colours the dull place.


maybe the perishers got their album cover from this? haha at tebrau when I got this shot.


ohhhh, time to pay up. Now is the birthday boy giving us a treat?


okay, now I surely will NOT touch it. Becoming like Ivan isn't all that good you know.

Birthdays, over rated? Nah, I'm still enjoying its benefits.


tea time. still got tea from my last trip to cameron.


The Twin Towers. Spectacular at night.


The only star that night. A litle orange though don't you think?


RAINBOW ( no words needed)


The beach, the ocean, the sun


the sky, not so sunny, just nice


sean emo-ing ( in the larkin police station )
Jon emo-ing ( same place )



Just clearing out my memory card, ran through all the pictures. Kinda random this post so I'll continue the randomness with a joke.

(clears throat , well in a time like this I DO need to clear my throat. no voice )

Two young graduates look for a job. They end up in some firm taking a written exam. After two hours of the exam and several days later, they both went back to the firm. The clerk guided them to a room. The invigilator of the exam told them the news.

Invigilator : You both managed to get the same number of questions correct for the exam, but we've decided to go with Sam.


Dennis : But you said that we both got the same number of questions correct. So why is it that he gets the job?

Invigilator : Well, for question 86, Sam answered " I don't know". You answered, " me neither"





- to more whacky whacky randomness -

No comments: