Thursday, August 14, 2008

penang and all its wonders

Believe it or not, This would be the first time I'm going to penang. Not for a holiday although it is the start of the one week holiday that "everyone" needs.

I'm going there to fight. Yes, to fight. Taekwondo. Man, never thought I would go. Anyway, I'm hoping to do well. At least winning my first match would do.

And yeah. this would get my mind off stuff, lots of unwanted stuff and hopefully experience a new kind of pain. Okay, so maybe not that much pain. I'm still hoping to sample the good food there. Much to contrary belief ( pira's) that penang food sucks. Well, that's for me to decide. Won't be eating much though. haha The old picture of me has scared the wits out of me. HAHA. Nah, I'm fine with that look then.



OFF TO PENANG!1 BACK ON MONDAY IF NOT SUNDAY



- to penang I go, hoping and hoping -

No comments: