Monday, June 16, 2008

in names

It so happened that we ended up talking about names. Names of all things.

Why?

Okay, so maybe the absence of a teacher in class prompted us to do so. haha. We gave each other middle names to pass the time. This was the oh so super result,

Ivan "hard( harto) gay" Looi

Alex "hungry" Tan

Er, actually this were the only two we came up with but heck did we do one hell of a job. I prefer Alex's to Ivan's though. Definitely suits him not that Ivan's doesn't suit him. XD

Hmm, here's some that I came up with,

Pira "talk cock" Naidu

Ash "my-leg" Jeyaraja

Nelson "shop!!" Lim

Raymond "ninja turtle" Loh

Amirul " pailang" Hakim

Alvin "batu bintang" Peh

Ram "emo" Nair

Kong "squared" Kong?

Sean "kimmy" Thum

Jet "blur" Lim

And for my personal favourite, Jon "sepet" Si .Now, don't you think it rocks? Stands out now doesn't it. Yea I think so too. LOL



- to the names that were the topic of some very very entertaining outcomes -

No comments: