Friday, September 5, 2008

thursdays and fridays

I visit omega on these two days. Meet many people at that. Some intentionally, some not. For tuition of course. It is a tuition centre. Thursdays for physics and Fridays for add maths. I was the only EC dude in physics till Chun Kit joined not long ago. It used to be just me and bryan on fridays then Alvin joined and add maths has never been a dull moment.

Todays add maths was exceptionally great. We had to "evacuate" the class as some sort of short circuit occurred to the main switch. Some kind of awful burning odour filled the room as we hurried "orderly" out of the class. Voices could be heard, among them were Mr Yong telling us to shift the whiteboard as well. Earlier when the class was in a state of so called panic ( more of excitement actually ), he told us to continue doing our exercises and Alfred said, " teacher, we going to die dy still need to do work ah?"


Class resumed in another class after that. Surprisingly, today's work was done in record time. Some 15 minutes before class was over. That was pleasing. haha



dy/dx = uv' + vu'

y = u/v, vu' - uv'/ v2




- to differentiating stuff which one encounters so much problems -



this part would be just random

Im waiting at the corner of the street, not moving. There's someone I'm waiting for. Sometimes, my first scars won't ever fade. Trying to rain on me when I'm soaked. Sometimes, we don't learn from our mistakes, we have no choice but to walk away.

You touched these tired eyes of mine. I listened close for I'm not smart. You wrapped your thoughts in works of art. I may not have the softest touch. I may not say the words as such. I never feel like quite enough.

Yet, you healed these scars.

No comments: