Tuesday, September 16, 2008

clearly not my post. go figure

A name..
Distant but clear,
They said she came,
To think I still hold it dear,
The weather suppress,
contained me with depress
Maybe in my heart,
you will never depart.

But, nothing about you,
will I ever care for again,
The confidence from you,
I will never regain
No matter what you wear,
I will never be there,
the passion when we kissed
is one that we all missed

You have forgotten me,
you made me apathy
never again will you hug me
that should make you happy,
your path shall I never tread,
for you i shall never 'but'
I say I admit I regret,
but now you are but

a stramper,
and no more..

How do you feel if the person you like is close to another person which is not YOU?

I suppose it's time to let go.

Even if I will not do it.


- to a certain someone who requested this to be posted here -

No comments: