Monday, March 10, 2008

SLEEPY SLEEPY, TIRED, ...BED!

Goodnight has been a phrase Ive been looking forward to these past few days.


Been feeling rather tired lately. Wondering why though. Well so maybe i did have a rather hectic week last week but well its all in a days or rather weeks work.


Went to cs in the evening on Monday. Bought a new pair of shoes. Downloaded the latest God Of War game tittled Chains of Olympus for my psp as well. ( kinda stucked somewhere though damn) Oh yea downloaded world series poker as well. Trying to work on my poker face. Don't seem to be working though. My eyes are such a give away. XD


Tuesday, hmm let's see. Dint do anything. Came home after school by public bus. Damn school finishes at 2.


Wednesday. Went bowling in preparation for the failed selections. SIGH . Carried the ball all the way from leisure mall to plaza pelangi. To take a bus back to cs then to take another bus back home. Skipped my piano lesson as well. Dad enjoying in KL. If only his course was held a week later, I'd be having the time of my life there too.


Thursday. Went bowling again. This time after bowling, I walked all the way to Omega. arrived for physics like damn early. Okay maybe not that early as yinn was already there. Went to plaza pelangi after tuition with gary, eleene, lisa and nicole. Nicole with her oh so super low voice ( sore throat, no voice) got teased all the time. Crammed into a cab the five of us. And that's when the phone lines were at its peak hour. ( parents calling to ask where their kids were) Reached Perling Mall at around 9.30. Gary's dad wanted to make a police report. How thoughtful of him. haha



Well, our tuition did end at 7 and it was rather late so .... nah I feel it was okay.



Friday was kinda okay. Apart from the disappointment of not making the bowling team. Tuition was great as always. Mr Yong rocks. Took a public bus home after walking around for awhile in cs.


On a whole, Ive been all over pelangi ( leisure mall and plaza pelangi only) and also cs. Been to cs like 5 times leisure mall 3 times, and plaza pelangi twice. And Ive spent close to ten bucks on bus fares alone. I wanna go Singapore instead. No plans yet though.



But well maybe I need a break from all that roaming around. It has been a LONG week. I should start taking trains every once in a while. Since Wenli says I like them oh so much. XD



AH! But there is a "show" to be watched next Saturday. ( to all those involved, you know what I mean)



AND YEA, WENLI, YOUR JOKES ARE LAME. THIS IS IN A BIGGER FONT SIZE SINCE YOU CAN'T hEAR



- to the sleep I'll be getting -

No comments: