Friday, March 7, 2008

after the emo-ing

Life seems fine these days after the emo-ing, crying(not by me), groaning, moaning, blaming (judges), pondering on what could have been, on what was there to be felt, to be enjoyed, to be experienced but most of all the time we would miss being with one another.

Still getting accustomed to the post competition training life. My day in school no longer ends at 5.30, it ends at what ever time school ends for students. 2 being the latest. Taking my school bus home now seems a formality. Afternoon naps still feel good though. Lunch prepared my mum, evening jogs, staring into space on windy evenings all seem so familiar now.

Its as if I've returned from some place, some country maybe. Okay maybe I'm over exaggerating but heck it is that different. Ivan and co still seem bothered by it. With sean being the most affected.

IVAN

slacking in class, sleeping in class( must be mesaging ALEX too much)

ALEX

as semangat as ever with the prefect shit, seems fine.

JETHRO

as comical as ever. He came out of class saying he's going to the toilet only to enter our class to chit chat. Then really went to the toilet after that and went straight to recess without going back to his class. PRO. nothing else to be said.

SEAN

hmm, now this is a hard one. He's fine in the bus. He's fine on the way to class. He's fine in class. He's fine on the way home. Yet he says he's sad inside. SOMEONE help him!! (you know who you are SOMEONE)

ME!!

Im great!! Fell so relaxed. I think about stuff a little differently now. For the better i guess. Change is the only thing that is constant in this ever changing world as it is said. So I'm embracing the change that is before me.



oh yea, lost out to the fourth placed guy in bowling by ONE POINT!! today. Well its not that I bowled anywhere near good though. HAHA


-to change-

No comments: