Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Land of the chinese popstars




Flying to Taiwan this very Sunday. So some have said I would be "lost" in Taiwan considering my taste rather lies in British bands? And also the demoralising fact that, OKAY, I do admit I'm a banana. LOL

6 days and 5 nights. Tai Chung, Taipei, Mt. Alishan and so on. Haven't really studied the itinerary. Lots of good food though I've heard.

Oh, my doctor said that Teresa Teng's grave site would be a nice place to go to. It seems it's a piano key type design, and when they keys are stepped, it sounds. WHOH

Good food, good weather ( just 2 degrees or so lower than my air con ), and good scenery, what could dampen my moods? ( well the previous post could be a hint )


Anyway, it's 30th flying off and 5th flying back.

No comments: