Tuesday, July 8, 2008

words, that make a song

" time , it's going to take my mind ", Elisa - dancing
- so maybe a little depressing but yeah it happens to all of us


" no need to say goodbye, you'll come back when it's over " , Regina Spektor - the call
- hmm, touching don't you think? ( sean try this on erhem)


" If I could, I'd only want to make you smile " , plus 44 - make you smile
- yeah, I would too


" those who are dead are not dead, they're just living in my head ", coldplay - 42
- no such experiences so far


" you may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one, I hope someday you'll join us and the whole world will live as one" , Jack Johnson - Imagine
- to togetherness


" it stung like a violent wind that our memories depend on a faulty camera in our minds ,I knew that you were a truth I would rather lose than to have never lain beside at all" , death cab for cutie - what sarah said
- definitely true


" the white to your left and the red to your right were all that I see, till I realised that the love that i seeked was right in between" , the feeling - rose
- for all you who have problems choosing


" you made my blue eyes blue" , Eric Clapton - blue eyes blue
- reassuring everything



- to words and more words that will always be heard-

No comments: