Sunday, April 13, 2008

primary days

Inspired by Joey's post, I've decided to look back on some pictures from my younger days. Here's a few of them. Feel free to laugh. It truly is the best medicine.


this was in kindergarten ( the girl on the left is Juchin) and that's me -graduation speech '98 Q- dees perling-
I might get killed for putting this pic but hee..sorry yea JC.


In this photo, ( pira, alex, nelson, nigel, hadri, tan, dalvinder, wei jian, bryan, wen de, giri, me) - class photo standard one, '99 St Joseph -



er standard two photo. Here's a look at chua, bryan yeoh , lee sijian, subash, joel, pira, me, and zhen wei.
- prefects photo '00 St Joseph -



ahah.. choral speaking * note me CONDUCTOR..LOL

- choral speaking zone level '04, St Joseph -

lost to convent..damn. got second place.


- to the feeling of feeling young again-

No comments: